Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Summer Camp 2010

The summer is not to far away and there is much to be done. Kayla and I just finished designing the brochure and we are now sending it off to be printed. This picture is a sneak peak at the front side. I want to say thank you to everyone that prayed for this project. Would you continue to pray that there would be no other problems as we send it to be printed?

Looking Ahead...
At this point there are 145 days, 14 hours, and 22 minutes until the first day of Camp begins. One thing that needs to happen is the curriculum needs to be finished. At this point there is still lots to be done. I am currently in Phase 2 of the curriculum. During this phase I am reading through the stories and pulling together different commentary notes for our directors. Would you pray that God will guide me as I go through this process. Thanks again for your dedication to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment